$14 - $16 an hour - Part-time
We are looking for dynamic, hard-working and a fun-loving coach for our part time role on Saturday mornings in the Hamilton area the shifts are 3-4 hours long. Applicants must be able to continue working into the Fall/Winter season.
Our coaches must be imaginative and athletic, as we teach kids 18 months to 7 years old basic soccer skills through creative games while pretending to be silly pirates or animals or even Lighting Mcqueen!
Qualities to be successful:
- REALLY outgoing, confident personality with a strong presence.
- Quick thinker, 100% reliable and a good team player.
- Understanding of how to engage young children.
- Previous coaching/childcare experience.
- Ability to find your inner child to be playful, silly and fun.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills to engage both children during classes and parents in progress discussions.
- Be physically fit in order to both demonstrate and coach soccer drills.
- Ability to lift 30 - 50 lbs.
The role is part time :
- Consistent weekend availability a must with very few dates booked off/year.
- We offer from 3 – 6 hours/week.
- We run YEAR ROUND and are looking for team members to commit long term.
- We would need written character references and a valid criminal record check with Vulnerable Sector Screening will be required upon hire.
- You would need to have a valid First Aid Certification in place.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org